Have and Intex air mattress that looks like its one stacked on top of the other how much air?
The seams sprang loose and it looks like a giant life boat now. Question is I sleep on it every night and can I still fill it till its hard or will it explode as it appears weakened? Can’t find how much air pressure to put in it on the internet..thanks
If the seam is busted, even the smallest hole will leave you waking up on the floor every night. Use the compressor that you have been and fill it to where you have been filling it. If you have a repair kit, try to flatten the seam and use the kit on the hole. If you don’t, super glue and cellophane will work on small tears. You may want to place duct tape over the cellophane and glue. You would use the duct tape as if it were a butterfly suture, bringing the sides or the seam together.
Once the tear is repaired and the patch adhesive is dry and secure, fill it as if it were not torn, but do not over fill it. It should be firm, but not so firm that it has no give when pressing down near the middle with your hand. Pressing down the corner will give you a poor measurement.
If you lay on the bed when it’s filled without the repair kit, it will make the tear bigger, making it harder to repair.
To find the hole if you haven’t, make your room very quiet, fill the bed and listen all around the edges for the leak.
Be gentle when getting on or off the bed, as the repairing it isn’t always a solution.
Intex Air Mattress — Your Most Awaited Air Bed Mattress
|Intex Twin Air Mattress 66963E
Incoming search terms:
- intex air mattress inflation instructions
- intex air mattress instructions
- fast fill intex model ap640
- my intex bed is filling up more on one side
- intex quick fill mattress directions
- intex fast fill air mattress loses air
- intex ap640 fill fast leak repair
- intex air mattress seam repair
- intex air mattress repair kit
- intex air mattress hole
- intertek 3077995
- instructions fot intex fastfill airbed AP619
- patches for intertek 3077995 air mattress