The controls on my Sunbeam heated mattress pad are blinking when I turn it on and it won’t heat up. Help?
It’s not plugged in somewhere all the way.
You need to check all the plugs, the one into the wall & the one that goes into the mattress pad itself. You need to make sure both of these plugs are in snugly. Otherwise, the blinking lights won’t stop & your heating pad won’t warm up.
sunbeam heated mattress pad
Incoming search terms:
- sunbeam mattress heating pad blinking control
- beautyrest heated mattress pad light blinking
- sunbeam mattress warmer blinking light
- sunbeam mattress heating pad light blinks
- sunbeam heating pad blinking light
- sunbeam heated mattress pad blinking light
- sunbeam heated mattre why is the light keep flasjinh ss pad
- sunbeam electric mattress pad control
- sunbeam electric bed warmer blinking f
- sleep philosophy mattress pad blinking not heating ul